Friday, June 6, 2014

Cuddle Time

I felt a little uncomfortable in the car with Justin as we drove to his apartment from the restaurant. What was going through his mind? Did he think I was a weirdo who couldn't sit through a decent dinner without having some sort of anxiety attack? I really didn't want him to judge me but there was no way for me to explain myself without bringing up a conversation about exes. I was so not ready to go there.

Justin didn't say anything though. As soon as we walked into his studio apartment, he asked if I wanted a glass of wine. I was starving, since we did skipped dinner, but settled for wine. I couldn't expect him to have something ready to eat since we weren't even supposed to be coming back to his place.

I sat down on his suede couch across from an old reclining chair. It was impressive enough that Justin lived on his own, since Long Island apartments are not cheap, so I didn't expect him to have matching furniture either. My guess was that he took scraps from wherever he could.

Justin brought over the wine and placed it in front of us on the cheap coffee table. He didn't even give me a chance to take a sip before pushing my hair away from my face and passionately kissing me. I leaned back and put my hands around his neck. I don't know what it was, but I already felt so comfortable around him.

Within a matter of minutes, he was pulling my shirt over my head. I began undoing his belt when he whispered in my ear.

"I knew this was what you wanted," he said, breathing loud.

I continued to kiss him as I playfully giggled. "Yes, I want this," I agreed with him.

"You couldn't even get through dinner because you wanted it so bad."

Justin began kissing my neck as I took a moment to comprehend what he just said. Is that what he thought? Did he think that I wanted to jump his bones so bad that I couldn't even sit through dinner? If so, this worked as a great cover, but did I really want him thinking that?

Before I could further consider what this statement meant, Justin lifted me off the couch. I let out a playful yelp as he carried me to his bed. For the next half hour, nobody existed but me and Justin. Our movements flowed together the same way that our conversations did. I haven't been intimate with anybody since Mike and it felt good to be reassured of the magic from a first time. Justin and I were nothing right now. We probably wouldn't even be doing this for a few more dates if it weren't for my dramatic desire to leave dinner.

Afterwards, we cuddled for a while before I asked him to drive me home. My mind was racing as I wondered where we would go from here. Eek.

3 comments:

  1. Justin clearly thinks that Caroline only wanted sex from him. She should have at least tried to clarify. In my opinion he's only going to see her as a booty call. He feels that he invited her to dinner and all she wanted to do was have sex, that's why she wanted to leave the restaurant so quickly. She doesn't know the guy but had sex with him because she didn't want to talk about the real reason she wanted to leave. Starting off any relationship of a lie is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well dang that was fast lol.. I hope Justin will stick around and be a good guy we will see I hope soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah dang! I feel like Justin is going to end up being a sleezeball! Caroline should have fessed up before they slept together, but I really think she needed it! Maybe they will make things work! I'm excited to see what happens next!

    http://lovelifela.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete