Thursday, August 24, 2017

Staying Late: Part Two

“A shot?” I hesitantly asked. “What’s going on, Pete? Let’s just finish up these reports and then you can do whatever you’d like with your night.”

“The reports don’t matter,” he said as he clenched his jaw. Then, he promptly took the shot.

“I know, they’re annoying,” I responded as I sat back down and opened up my laptop.

Pete began laughing in a very creepy way.

“Pete, are you okay?”

“I’m great,” he sarcastically responded.

I closed my computer and placed it on the seat next to me. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t want to press anymore, but I couldn’t exactly continue working with Pete in this state.

A few seconds of awkward silence passed before Pete took the second shot himself. Then, he stood up, walked over to the window, and glared out. “Caroline,” Pete began. “The company is done.”

I felt my heart drop into my stomach. “What do you mean?”

“I mean,” he began as he turned around and began rubbing the back of his neck. “The company isn’t done. The New York and Houston offices are fine. But us… Well, we’re done. It’s not profitable to have all three locations when so much work can be done remotely.”

If I hadn’t been sitting down, I probably would’ve fainted at that point. “So, we’re losing our jobs?”

Pete propped himself against the front of the desk facing me. “The specifics aren’t set yet. They’ve been trying to prevent this for a few weeks now, but I had a feeling they wouldn’t be successful. I mean, if I was in charge, I would’ve closed us down a long time ago.”

I stood up for a moment and walked over to the window. Even if I was relocated, I’d never be in this building again with this view. I knew it was a possibility for a while, but I guess I didn’t want to believe it.

I turned around and walked over to Pete who was still positioned against the desk.

“So, how long do we have?”

Pete shrugged. “Maybe a month. If you don’t get relocated, you’ll get severance, so no need to stress yet.”

“What about you? Do you know where you’re going?”

Pete shrugged again as he looked down at his feet. “You know, I’ve been stressed about it for so long now, that I kind of feel a sense of relief.” Then he looked up at me. “I feel a sense of calmness; everything will be okay.”

At that moment, I suddenly realized how close Pete and I were. Our faces were only inches apart. I don’t know if it was the agitation from the terrible news or the realization that we probably weren’t going to be coworkers soon, but I could quickly tell that neither of us was thinking about our possible unemployment at that particular moment.

Our faces moved closer together and it only took a few seconds before there was no space left. Even as I felt Pete’s lips press against mine, I couldn’t believe this was actually happening.

As Pete and I continued kissing, I reached my hands up around his neck and I could feel his resting lightly on my waist. He kissed me softly at first and I could feel the crack on his bottom lip that formed in the last couple weeks.

Our kisses became deeper and soon, we were moving so that I was against the desk. Even as he positioned me onto the desk, he was still towering over me.

I lifted my legs slightly as he simultaneously moved closer to me so that he was completely pressed against me. I was wearing a pink shirt dress that day, so I could feel him getting hard through his pants directly against my panties.

He began running his hands up and down my body before resting them on my ass and lifting me up just enough to get a better feel. I ran my hands down his chest before getting to his waist. I began pulling his shirt out of his pants.

To my surprise, he stopped kissing me for a moment. “Hey, um,” he began as he briefly rubbed his chin. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

I started to think about his question, all the pros and cons of the situation, before pushing all of that reason out of my mind. “Yes,” I replied. For once, I wasn’t going to overthink the situation. I was simply going to do what I wanted.

Pete smiled and leaned down to kiss me again. As I continued pulling out his shirt, he began running his hand up my leg and under my dress. I felt his fingers lightly tugging at my thong and I promptly wiggled out of it so he could completely pull them off.

After he pulled them completely down, he paused to pull his shirt over my head before kneeling down. I let my head fall back as I felt his tongue on me. He was moving it in little circles and I gripped onto the desk as I let out a soft moan. Even though the office was completely empty, it still felt incredible devious to be doing this in the workplace. That obviously made it way hotter.

After a few minutes, Pete stood up and looked into my eyes as he licked his lips. I pulled him in to kiss me more as I reached down and helped him unbuckle his pants. After a few minutes between fiddling around with his pants and him quickly departing to his desk for a condom, I felt him enter me.

“Fuck,” he moaned and I mimicked his pleasure with a moan. He thrust into me slowly at first before picking up the pace. It didn’t take long before I felt myself begin to orgasm as I banged repeatedly against the desk.

A few minutes after, I felt his body tense as he finished.


After all this time, it finally happened. What now?

6 comments:

  1. Well, that escalated quickly. Pete's my favorite one for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!! But... Idk

    Nice writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the idea of them together. Hate the idea of her moving back though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally! Team Pete all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you guys have been liking the posts :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how I feel about it, but office sex is hot! mum

    ReplyDelete