Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hungover Weekend Update: Part Three

"I don't want to be here right now," Scott said as he leaned down and nuzzled my neck. I didn't blame him. I heard the shower begin to run. His sister definitely seemed like the type who would be a pain until she left to go wherever she was headed that night.

"Let's go get frozen yogurt," I spontaneously spout out. "My treat," as he pulled his head away from my neck.

Scott's eyes widened. "That sounds so good right now."

I drove us to a frozen yogurt place close to his house. He got some type of vanilla and added chocolate sprinkles. "Geez, you are boring," I teased as I piled brownie bites onto my cup, which had three different flavors in it. What's the point of self serve if you're not going to get creative. Am I right?

He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "I'm anything but boring." I bit my lip as I turned red. I'm sure the teenage boy behind the counter hadn't heard Scott, but the thought that he could have was enough to turn me a bright crimson.

I placed my yogurt on the scale and then Scott followed suit. While he took out his wallet and was insistent on paying, I refused. "I said it was my treat!" I playfully argued.

We sat in my car listening to the radio for a while as we ate our treats and talked about what kind of music we liked. I was surprised to learn Scott is actually a big country fan.

"I would've never guessed," I replied.

"Too boring for you?" He asked as he arched an eyebrow my way.

I smiled at him before taking another bite of my yogurt. We chatted for another few minutes before we were both done. "So, should I drop you off?" I asked with uncertainty. It was after eleven and I wasn't really sure where his mind was at after the encounter with his sister.

"Uh," he thought aloud. "Just drive in that direction."

I was confused but I complied. I couldn't really figure out what he was thinking, but figured all would be revealed soon enough. As I neared his house, he began dictating different directions. After a few rights and lefts, he told me to park in front of a park. I could tell we were close to his house, but since I didn't know his area that well, I wasn't exactly sure how close.

"What park is this?" I curiously asked. I didn't really feel like going for a walk in a park, especially at night.

"I don't know," Scott replied. He leaned over and shut my car's engine and lights off. Before I could ask him what he was doing, he put his hand behind my ear and begin passionately kissing me. Scott really seemed to be getting comfortable with me and even better, he seemed to be showing me much more affection than usual.

I kissed Scott back, trying to match his intensity. He began moving his hand down my neck and let it linger near the top of my shirt. He gripped the clothe of my shirt, so I could only feel a light touch form his fingernails against my skin.

"Let me know if you want to stop," he said as he paused from kissing me. He was breathing a little heavy and it was such a turn on. I nodded before continuing to kiss him. I found it really sweet how he remembered that I told him I wanted to take it slow earlier that night. He pulled down my shirt and bra. As he moved his way down my neck, kissing me lightly, I couldn't help but look around. Sure, we were parked in front of a park and the spot seemed surprisingly convenient since the closest house was still pretty far away. If someone were to look in our direction from in front of a house, we'd probably be hard to make out in the distance. Regardless of all of this, I was a little nervous to get caught. It did make it kind of hotter, though.

As Scott teased my nipples with his tongue, I began moaning. It felt so good and I really wanted to just jump on his lap right then. "Be patient," I thought to myself.

Scott and I began kissing again. I began rubbing his thigh for almost a minute before I ran it over his penis. He was so hard and I had to repeat my mantra about being patient. Why was I waiting, though? I guess I just figured that I told myself earlier in the night that I wasn't ready and didn't want to do anything in the heat of the moment that I'd regret. Scott really seemed like the type who would respect waiting.

"Fuck, you're hot," he whispered in my ear as he began kissing my neck again. I was rubbing him through his sweatpants, which almost seemed better than taking them off because they were so soft. As he went to  reach for my pants, I realized if I didn't stop then, I wouldn't be able to stop.

"Um," I mumbled. "Do you mind if we, um." I couldn't even physically get the words out because I didn't really want to stop.

"Yeah," Scott said with a light laugh, knowing exactly what I meant. "Let's head back."

I fixed my shirt and I caught Scott taking a few deep breaths as he rolled his neck. Once he directed me back to his house, we kissed for a few minutes before he headed in.

All in all, it was a pretty awesome weekend. My school work seriously took a back seat, but it was totally worth it. I really like where things are going with Scott, but I'm still unsure where we stand. I know he told his sister I was his girlfriend, but did he really think we were there? Or at least headed there?

10 comments:

  1. Chris - @nylonlover69 on Twitter/IGNovember 19, 2014 at 6:23 AM

    Making out in a car can be SO hot!

    I think that Scott considers you to be his girlfriend. Please don't get caught up in "Facebook official" or having to have the "title".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hope I don't get too much hate for this post! I know a lot of people think Caroline overthinks everything, but the next few posts should address a lot of the questions readers may be having.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm starting to like them a lot, too :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute post! Made me remember the early days with my husband when we made out in my old car. ;)

    I don't think she's over-thinking that too much, I would wonder the same thing. It's always tough to figure out in the early stages. I really love them together! Can't wait to see where the story takes them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :) I hope you like where things go from here!

      Delete
  4. it's always good to take things slow. ;-) just don't leave him hanging too long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this! I also thought it was mega archie super cute! Hopefully it will continue to develop into more :):)
    www.poetsandheartbreakers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad people like Scott :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete