Thursday, August 14, 2014

Atlantic City: Part Two

The guys said they didn't need much time to get ready so they wanted to play a few rounds of Black Jack while Jackie and I showered. While Jackie was naturally very pretty, I learned just how much time she put into her appearance. She seemed a little high maintenance, but not even a tiny bit snobby.

She began her make-up routine as I flat ironed my hair. Our conversation flowed as if we were old friends and I began to really like Jackie. She grew up in a nice town about thirty minutes east of mine.

The boys arrived back right after Jackie volunteered to do my make up. They began taking their shifts in the shower and we were all ready to go around eleven.

"You look beautiful, baby," Justin said to me with a kiss. I began to blush, not because of what he said, but because of the way he looked at me when he said it.

The energy level was high among the five of us, especially since we each took three shots of vodka before leaving the room. Jackie had gone on her phone and put our names on some list that allowed us to cut the line. We still had to pay a ridiculous cover, but I didn't even care once I saw how cool the bar was. Clubs are not normally my thing, even though I sometimes went to them when I was single and on the prowl, but the ones in Atlantic City simply have a way of making anybody feel like a Kardashian. To be clear, I'm not a fan of the Kardashians either.

We all made our way over to the bar and ordered beers before heading to the dance floor. There were girls dancing in cages with neon clothing. It wasn't degrading, though. They had pretty awesome moves and they were wearing just enough clothing to look hot but not trashy.

We all danced like we were on ecstasy (but we definitely weren't) and I noticed Jackie and Alan were making more trips to the bar than anyone else. I began to forget that anybody but Justin was on that dance floor. I innocently ran my hand over his chest as I sang to the music. I let my hand linger on his belt. He looked down at me and bit his bottom lip. There was something about this setting that made me want him so bad, but I didn't want to leave. I decided to let our sexual energy build up for as long as possible. I figured the wait would act as a form of foreplay.

A few minutes passed before Jackie grabbed my arm and I practically jumped from shock. "Come to the bathroom with me," she said as a command, not a question, with desperation in her voice. I gave Justin a concerned look as Jackie dragged me through the crowd. Once in the bathroom, Jackie wasted no time before practically sprinting into a stall. I cringed as I heard her begin to puke.

I politely smiled at the bathroom attendant as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I could tell she was judging me for Jackie's actions, but she smiled back and offered me a breathe mint anyway.

I sent a quick text to Justin. "Jackie's throwing up. I think I should take her back to the room."

About thirty seconds later, I received a response from Justin. "I'll come with you. Meet me outside the bathroom."

I put my phone back in my pocket before approaching Jackie's stall. "How are you doing in there, girl?" I asked.

She looked up at me, her mascara completely smeared across her eyes. She didn't verbally answer me, but I don't know if she was actually able to. She pressed her palms against her eyes and began to sob.

"Oh, Jackie," I began, kneeling down and rubbing her back. "Don't cry! Let's just go back to the room." Jackie nodded and let me help her to her feet. I accepted mouth wash from the bathroom attendant and insisted that Jackie swirl some in her mouth. I tipped the attendant before guiding Jackie out of the bathroom. Justin was waiting as promised.

"Did you tell Alan?" I curiously asked. I sort of expected him to be waiting with Justin.

"He didn't want to ditch Sean," he said with a shrug. That made sense to me, so I didn't ask any more questions as we slowly walked Jackie back to the room.

We made it to the room without a hitch. Jackie immediately sat on the bed and began taking off her heels, which she somehow managed to walk in on our way to the room. "Thank you guys so much," she began with tears forming in her eyes. "I think I'm okay now. I'm just so embarrassed."

I sat next to her and patted her on the back. "Don't be," I insisted. Justin and I stayed in the room for a little while until Jackie fell asleep, curled up on her side.

While Justin and I were tempted to fool around before heading downstairs, I didn't want to wake Jackie up after she finally managed to fall asleep. We made our way back to the club. The bouncers let us in without waiting in line. "I'm gonna hit the bathroom quick," Justin said to me once we were in. "Can you find the guys and then text me where you are?"

I nodded, kissed him, and watched him walk to the bathroom. I squeezed through the crowd for a few minutes before spotting Sean. My eyebrows went up as I saw him making out with a blonde girl in a tube top. "Good for him," I thought to myself. But where was Alan? I looked around the area until I spotted him. He had his arm around a different blonde girl, whispering in her ear before softly kissing her on the neck.

What. The. Fuck?

7 comments:

  1. Uh oh. Trouble this is getting good girly keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate compliments from fellow bloggers :)

      Delete
  2. uh oh. I hope Caroline confronts him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope she does too...

      www.poetsandheartbreakers.com

      Delete
    2. It's a sticky situation, for sure! You'll find out how she handles it tomorrow :)

      Delete
  3. ughhh all these fictional cheating boyfriends are giving me relationship anxiety!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, don't freak out! There are a lot of cheaters out there, but even though we've all experienced cheating (hopefully, not first hand), faithfulness is more common!

      Delete