Friday, August 22, 2014

Inception

Justin wrapped me in a huge hug when I arrived at his apartment Wednesday night. "I've missed you all week," he said, basically into my hair.

I waited until we pulled apart before saying, "I've missed you, too," with a smile. After giving him a quick kiss on the lips, I went to walk into his apartment but he stopped me. I gave him a confused look. Why wasn't he letting me in?

"Not so fast," he said, leaning down to kiss me again. He slowly reached his hand behind my ear and began passionately kissing me.

A few seconds passed before he grabbed my purse, without breaking from our kiss, and gracefully threw it behind his back into the apartment. With both hands now free, I wrapped my arms around his neck and stepped forward so that my whole body was pressed up against his. He grabbed my butt and carried me until we reached his bed. The whole time our lips remained locked. He placed me down and began moving down to my neck as he helped me take off my clothes. I have no idea what prompted this warm welcome, but I was fully enjoying it!

We remained silent with every movement. I was on his bed in only my bra and lace thong when I began removing his clothes. We continued making out in our underwear for a while without going any further, which only increased my desires. I ran my hands over his shoulders and back. I don't know about any of you, but a nice, strong upper body is the biggest turn on for me. Maybe it has to do with feeling protected.

He ran his hands up and down my legs. "You're amazing," he whispered in my ear. I giggled in response. He playfully placed his fingers between the lace of my thong and my hips before sliding them down my legs. His eyes met mine and we didn't break eye contact at all as he moved his way lower on the bed until his head was above my hips.

The next fifteen minutes were unreal. I laid still with my eyes closed and my arms behind my head holding on to the pillow. I cleared my mind and focused on every movement of Justin's tongue. My back involuntarily arched and I moaned his name as I finished.

"Wow," I softly muttered as he lifted his head and winked at me. He triumphantly skipped over to the fridge and grabbed us each a water bottle. He seemed so proud of himself. It was adorable. I decided to feed his ego some more.

"Did I win some kind of award or something?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yup," he enthusiastically responded as he plopped down next to me in bed. "Girlfriend of the month. It was a tough competition against the other two, but..."

I cut him off by playfully whacking him on the arm. He put his arm around me and I placed myself against his chest in the ideal cuddling position.

Except, at that moment, he decided to stand up. "So, I rented a movie. Inception. I've never seen it before, which I know is unreal since it was so popular when it came out." He seemed to be talking rather fast and it kind of threw me off guard.

"Uh, me neither," I responded. "I mean, I always meant to but never got around to it."

"Perfect! So I'll pop it in. I heard it's really hard to follow if you don't pay attention." As Justin quickly turned on the DVD player, something occurred to me. Was he trying to keep me occupied so we wouldn't talk about anything else?

"Hey, Justin," I began as I crawled closer to the edge of the bed. "How're things going with Alan and Jackie?" I hadn't wanted to talk about them so early in the evening, but the way he clearly wanted to avoid it had me curious.

Justin froze for a moment before looking over at me with a weak, almost guilty, smile. "He hasn't told her."

"He's not going to, is he?" I quickly asked. It had been almost two weeks since we went to Atlantic City and I couldn't really imagine him bringing it up now if he hadn't already.

Justin looked away from me and sighed. "I don't think so."

I laid back in Justin's bed. I felt defeated. Jackie seemed like a really cool girl and I wanted to help her. If some girl knew my boyfriend cheated on me and didn't tell me, I would feel so betrayed, even if we weren't that close. I also didn't know how I could be around her and Alan knowing what I knew.

"Okay," I finally said. Even though I still wasn't satisfied with the situation, I desperately didn't want Justin to suffer anymore from it. I felt so disconnected from him since Atlantic City and I just wanted things to go back to normal. If Alan continued to cheat, Jackie would find out some other way, right?

After moments of silence, Justin walked over and put his arm around me. "Listen, I wanted him to tell her, too. I don't think cheating is right. I really want to make sure you know that." He turned my face with his free arm so I was looking him in the eyes. "It's really important to me that you know I would never do what Alan did."

A smile spread across my face. "Of course I know that." I didn't realize Justin was worried about how Alan's actions would reflect on him, but I trusted Justin. Just because Alan cheated didn't mean he would.

Justin kissed me and we dropped the subject. Even though he rented Inception as a distraction, I actually really enjoyed it. We didn't bring up his friends, or anybody else, for the rest of the night. We only focused on each other and that was exactly what I wanted.

21 comments:

  1. Honestly, I think this was wrapped up way too abruptly. Caroline has been hell bent on Alan telling Jackie and all of sudden drops it?!? I'm confused. She didn't even have an thought process to rationalize jet thoughts. If she believed so much on her convictions she wouldn't have dropped out that easily especially when she's done nothing but put Justin in the middle. I'm wishy washy about Caroline and would've liked Justin or someone to tell her to mind her business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I wouldn't necessarily say it's wrapped up, but rather put on the back burner. At this point, Caroline doesn't want to jeopardize her relationship anymore. It's been two weeks and she realized that Justin was growing distant because of it. I don't think her intention was ever to put Justin in the middle, but she didn't know who else to turn to and felt that Justin may be able to talk some sense into Alan. I hope you continue to read and begin to understand Caroline's character more, even if you don't end up liking her very much :)

      Delete
    2. But Caroline knew she put Justin in the middle from jump. She pushed the issue for a girl that she doesn't even know. Ifn it's your friend that's one thing but to push so hard for a stranger is baffling. Instead of dropping it she still had to ask about the situation. She told Justin night one, was fuming, pushed to find out if he spoke with Alan, the next morning she still wanted to talk about it and here she is again. She's obsessed with drama that doesn't concern her or manufactured drama. Get over it and focus on your own relationship. Dropping it now because she sees it impacted Justin. She couldn't see that from the start. How would she like it if Justin put that type of pressure on her?

      Delete
    3. I understand this perspective but the bottom line is that Caroline was trying to do the right thing. It unfortunately came off as her trying to create drama.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I think that's her idea! She realizes the pros and cons, while also seeing that Alan will eventually get caught if he continues to cheat. If this was a one time mistake, maybe he'll get away with it :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad she dropped it because now Alan knows that they know and maybe he will stop. she doesn't know Jackie well enough to say anything. I am against cheating but at the same time sometimes it better to stay out of others relationships. I am glad her and Justin talked and are moving on with their relationship!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope there's no more drama with Alan but we'll have to see :)

      Delete
  4. I am so happy she let it go. I think it was for the best. Friends are like family and people tend to be in a tough situation when you push. She stated what she saw and how she felt. Thats really all that is appropriate at this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Once Justin was visibly upset about it, it was time to let it go.

      Delete
  5. Why does she care so much? She's obsessing over it. A bit different if it's her friends. It's a girl she just met and instantly felt the need to meddle. Clearly puts Justin in an awkward position.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say she was obsessing, but she was trying to do the right thing. I see where many commenters are coming from, but I stick by the fact that Caroline was trying to look out for a girl who was really kind to her. She didn't make a scene and she didn't get angry with Justin. I respect that not everyone will agree.

      Delete
    2. Jackie wasn pleasant but not really kind. They just met. Kind is when someone goes out of their way to help or do something for someone. I'm not the original poster but it seems that she was set on creating drama. I don't know if her heart was in the right place or if her own insecurities took over. She didn't get angry with Justin because he did what she wanted. She was becoming upset when he asked if she was sure what she saw! If he had said let's not get involved with that she would've flipped out.

      Delete
    3. Jackie made her feel welcome while she could have ignored her and stuck by Alan's side. They don't know each other very well, but she tried to do her best with the situation. It's not like she wanted to catch Alan cheating. Thanks for your input, though :)

      Delete
  6. Caroline and Justin are so cute! And this post reminded me that I still haven't seen Inception yet either. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, nobody believes me when I say I haven't seen it :-p

      Delete
    2. I haven't either. Lol Which is ridiculous because it's been out for a while, and I've heard it's good

      Delete
  7. I'm so glad she didn't push the Alan and Jackie stuff and I sure hope she leaves it be, if he cheats more she'll find out no need in making someone you just met hate you!! Good blog can't wait to see what's to come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I always enjoy your comments!

      Delete
  8. what's your posting schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wednesdays and Fridays at 8AM Eastern time! Sometimes I post early, but if you only check back at those times, you'll always have a new post :)

    ReplyDelete