Monday, July 3, 2017

Posts Resuming This Summer!

Hello, everyone!

For those you still checking (which I hope is some), I'm excited to finally be able to say that I'll be resuming a regular posting schedule this summer!

While I've had a crazy schedule these last several months, I've also had a lot of ideas for this blog that I just wasn't able to dedicate the time to writing. However, with things slowing down this summer, I'll finally be able to turn those ideas into posts for you all to read (and hopefully enjoy)!

I wanted to a have a few posts ready before I announced coming back, but now that I'm feeling comfortable with where I am, I'm going to post Tuesdays and Thursday mornings for the next several weeks. The thing is, I don't think I'll be able to maintain that schedule (or any regular posting) when September comes and things pick up again. So, I kind of see this as a good news/bad news situation.

The good news is, I'll be giving you all a wrap up of sorts to Caroline's story by the end of these postings! The bad news is this might be a permanent end to Caroline's story. I feel like it's been a long time coming and I kind of wish I had given you all a proper ending a long time ago instead of having these huge gaps, but I guess I never really wanted to or knew what an appropriate end would be. There is always the small chance I'll come back, but I think if I do, it would be for short spans of time to tell one kind of story arc. Or, I've thought about starting something completely new. Again, I don't want to make any promises or commitments I can't keep, but I'll give you more of an update at the end of these postings.

If you have any questions or thoughts (even things that you'd like to read about!), please feel free to email me or contact me on Twitter (@cranberryvodka9)! The first post will be going up July 4th at 9am! Happy 4th of July, everyone!

-- C

7 comments:

  1. JustAGuyWithAFewQuirksJuly 3, 2017 at 11:46 AM

    Oh heyyyyyyyyyyy! I was just wandering through my bookmarks earlier today wondering if I should delete all of my serial stories or not. Glad to see you coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Can't wait to see where the story goes even if it's the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking out old bookmarks and what do I find???? Awesome! I can't wait to get caught up. Thanks for coming back! mum

    ReplyDelete