Friday, December 19, 2014

Birthday: Part Three

I felt like the middle aged woman behind the counter of the hotel was judging me hard as I stood awkwardly behind Scott while he handed over his license and credit card. "He's my boyfriend!" I wanted to blurt out as I felt her eyes follow us down the hallway.


We walked into the room and it was nothing to write home about, but it was sufficient considering it was so last minute. I walked over to the king size bed and turned to face Scott before sitting down. I bit my bottom lip and patiently waited for him to walk towards me.



"I'm just going to use the bathroom quick," he said instead. I pouted, which made him laugh. "I'll only be a minute. I promise."



As soon as the door was closed, I kicked off my shoes, made my way to the head of the bed and got under the covers. I pulled my shirt over my head, thanking my lucky stars that I wore my new, black lace bra which I picked up from the Victoria's Secret outlet a week before for twelve bucks. The fresh pillows felt so nice against my bare back and I let myself relax on them for a moment.



But, it turns out, I let myself relax for more than a moment. The next thing I remember is waking up, slightly disoriented, as I looked over at Scott next to me. He was sound asleep with his mouth hanging open a little. I was lying there in my bra and black jeans still on. I carefully moved to the edge of the bed and leaned down to where my clutch was laying. I pulled out my phone. It was six in the morning. Had I really fallen asleep that quickly before Scott came out of the bathroom? How were we so bad at this?



I didn't let it bother me, though. If I was that tired, maybe it was better that we didn't hook up. I figured I didn't want to be sleepy for our first time. I laid back in bed and tried to cuddle up next to Scott. Whether he was awake or not, he managed to put his arm around me and give me a quick kiss on the forehead. I fell back asleep while in his arms.



I'm not quiet sure who woke up first, but we both kind of simultaneously looked at each other around 9 in the morning. "Hi," I said to him in a sleepy voice while trying not to get too close to him. Morning breathe? Gross.



"Hey, beautiful," he replied with a subtle smile. "How'd you sleep?"



"Good," I began. "I'm sorry I fell asleep on you last night."



Scott smiled and shook his head. "Don't mention it. I was exhausted also."



There were a few seconds of silence where Scott and I just looked at each other. He looked so cute in the morning, which I feel like most guys do, while I probably looked like a gross monster. I didn't even want to imagine what my hair and make up were doing.



Before I could get too self conscious, Scott brushed a piece of hair away from my face and placed his hand on my neck. He rotated his thumb behind my ear for a few seconds while looking into my eyes. Then, he kissed me. I didn't even care about my breathe anymore, as he kissed me with such passion that I never wanted to stop kissing him.



I scooted closer to him until I was slightly underneath him, our legs tangled underneath the sheets. He was wearing his undershirt from the night before, but had ditched his shirt and, to my delight, pants. As we made out, I could feel his erection getting harder and harder.



He began kissing my neck before making his way down to my chest. He kissed around my bra before slowly guiding it out of the way and sucking on my breasts. I bit my lip and let out a soft moan. A few minutes later, we were making out again and I began undoing the zipper on my jeans. I can't imagine how unsexy I looked as I struggled to get the skinny jeans off, especially at that angle, but Scott continued to exhibit "enthusiasm." I rested my heads around his neck as he pulled at the lace of my thong.



He stopped kissing me for a moment and looked into my eyes, breathing heavy. "Are you sure your ready for this?" he asked. The light was shining through the curtain as I maintained eye contact with him.



"Yes," I replied with a smile. "I really want this."



Scott gave me a short kiss before pulling away to find his pants on the floor. He pulled a condom from one of the pockets and before ripping open the wrapper, he pulled his shirt and boxers off. While he did this, I completely removed my bra and underwear. We laid there completely naked together for the first time.



After he quickly put the condom on, he slowly slid inside of me. I let out a soft moan as he completely filled me. I ran my hands over his chest as he slowly went in and out of me while keeping a firm grip on my waist. It was so hot, but it also felt really special. He alternated between kissing my neck and maintaining eye contact with me as he brought me to the brink of orgasm. After only a few minutes, I could feel my legs tensing up. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as I finished, letting out a soft moan as I did. He followed suit a minute or two later.



He fell next to me on the bed. We both laid there, catching our breathes, for a few seconds before he pulled me close to him. We cuddled for the rest of the morning before getting breakfast.

5 comments:

  1. Chris - @nylonlover69 on IG/TwitterDecember 19, 2014 at 5:22 AM

    Yay! Scott for the win!

    Only, I was expecting a knock at the door... "Housekeeping!" Guess one of you remembered to put up the do not disturb sign! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, housekeeping can be a major bummer sometimes.

      Delete
  2. Yay post-birthday sex!

    http://sluttyisthenewblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete