Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Birthday: Part Two

Moose is very tall, so I was surprised to see this girl was only a few inches shorter than him. She was wearing a little black dress and cute hot pink heels (even though without them she still had to be about 5'7").

She sat down with her friend near us before waving in our general direction. "Hi, I'm Beth!" The girls and I waved back and introduced ourselves as Moose sat down next to her. I was so surprised. How had I not heard about this? Were they dating or was this a new thing? Moose hadn't dated anybody since he broke up with his high school girlfriend after our first semester in college. Don't get me wrong, I was super happy for him, especially since things were going so well with Scott, but I was so curious.

Scott and Martin joined us on the train a few minutes later. Now I definitely didn't feel as awkward about being with Scott in front of Moose. Beth was kind of a birthday present for me!

Once we got to the city, we all jumped on the subway and took it a few stops to this bar downtown. Scott and Martin were ordering a lot of drinks, insisting that I keep up with them since it was my birthday. What kind of crap is that? Needless to say, I fell for it. Moose and I didn't really talk all night. I was engrossed with Scott and my female friends, while I noticed him sucking face with Beth towards the end of the night. It seemed like everything was falling together.

Anna began rounding everyone up around two after a few hours of dancing and drinking. If we were going to make the 2:53 train, or the drunk train as us Long Island Railroaders call it, we had to start making our way back now, especially since Darlene always needed ten to fifteen minutes to get greasy, fast food for the ride home.

As we walked out of the bar, I was pretty drunk but not drunk enough to not realize people were missing. "Where's Moose?" I slurred. Anna, who was annoyingly sober, told me that he was staying in the city with Beth, who had her own place in the city. Well, excuse me.

After we all ordered our food, we piled into the train where I inappropriately cuddled up next to Scott. He put his arm around me and rubbed my back as I nibbled on chicken nuggets. After a few stops of silence, Scott whispered in my ear.

"I really want to spend the night with you."

I giggled. "I'd really like that," I replied, hoping neither of us were that drunk.

Scott opened up an app that found last minute hotel deals. I didn't know if we'd be able to check in anywhere at this hour, but luckily Scott found one.

Once the train stopped, we hopped in a cab and made our way to the hotel.

9 comments:

  1. Niiice. Birthday sex! (hopefully, ha)

    http://sluttyisthenewblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome! No apologies...you have been so consistent. Don't stress yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love NICE anonymous posts :-p

      Delete
  3. Chris - @nylonlover69 on Twitter/IGDecember 18, 2014 at 5:44 AM

    Half post? I didn't feel that!

    A surprise night in a hotel room? Come on FRIDAY!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well it was definitely half in length, but I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  4. finalllyyyyyy. they better have sex and it better be amaze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss, the wait needs to be worth it :-p

      Delete
  5. Hello Everyone here i am Lucy by name and i just want to share with you on how i was help by Dr Gboco Email: gbocotemple@yahoo.com after all i have been through trying to get back my relationship with my husband i lost so much money and i did not get the result that i was looking for, i cry all day and night because my husband ask me out of his life after our 3years marriage so a friend of mine in my office told me about much about Dr Gboco on how he help her with the job that she is now and how powerful the Dr Gboco is so i contacted him for help and ask me what need his gods to help me with i told him and he also told me to do some prayers which i did and after 1day i received a call from my husband asking me forgiveness i was so so surprise it was all like a dream as everything happen just the way Dr Gboco told me it was going to happen and now we are both together again and he even show me more love than even before.....thanks to you Dr Gboco.

    ReplyDelete