Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Ho Ho Ho

I bit my bottom lip and looked up at Scott. He had a subtle smirk on his face, like he already knew he did a good job. As I went to unwrap the smaller box, he stopped me and insisted I open up the slimmer box first. I happily complied and almost broke out into laughter as I unwrapped the movie Elf. I had told him that it was my favorite Christmas movie but that my sister had left my copy at an ex-friend's house.

"I can't wait to watch this!" I said, unable to contain my glee. In reality, I could've bought myself a copy for, what? Ten dollars on Amazon? But I was really impressed that Scott remembered it was my favorite holiday movie. I mentioned it weeks before. Isn't it the cutest thing in the world when guys actually remember stuff?

"We can watch it today," he said before reaching over and rubbing my knee. I gave him a quick kiss before opening the second box. Before I was even completely done unwrapping it, I could see the light blue box peeking through.

"Scott," I quietly said out of shock. I looked up at him and saw him smiling. As I lifted open the box, I saw a blue lady bug charm accompanied by a silver chain. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from tearing up. A couple months ago, Scott pointed out a lady bug on my shirt. He let it crawl onto his finger before holding it up to let it fly away. "It's good luck," I told him. He shook his head at me before telling me there was no such thing as good luck.

"It's beautiful," I said, pulling out the blue lady bug charm by the chain and holding it up to my chest. "I can't believe how thoughtful these gifts were, Scott." I suddenly felt like crap for my pathetic gifts.

I decided to make it up to him the one way I knew I could at that moment. I put the necklace down before practically pouncing on him. I kissed him hard and pushed him back on his bed. I could feel him smiling as I continued to passionately kiss him. He shuffled himself back on the bed as I crawled along with him, making sure to maintain our lip lock.

I began untucking his shirt before running my hands up his stomach and over his chest. "You're feeling rather frisky today, aren't you?" Scott asked as he lightly placed his hands on my hips.

I giggled. "Don't call me 'frisky' ever again," I joked.

Scott reached under my sweater and lightly nibbled on my ear before whispering, "Frisky."

I pulled away and playfully swatted at him. He pulled my sweater over my head and began tugging at my leggings. After a little bit of awkward pulling near the ankles, I was left in my lace thong and bra. I finished taking off his shirt and then helped him take off his jeans.

"I really love my gift," I whispered in his ear as he ran his hands up and down the sides of my body.

"I really loved that you loved it," he responded as he began kissing my neck, slowly moving lower with every kiss.

"I'm so glad I met you," I said before gasping. As I straddled Scott, feeling his erection against my leg, he slipped my bra straps down and teased my nipples with his tongue. After a minute or so, he lifted his head up, brushed a piece of my hair away, and looked at me with intensity.

"I'm so incredibly glad I met you. You're everything I look for in a girl."

The next few hours contained no words. Scott flipped me over so I was on my back. He reached into his nightstand and pulled out a condom. Once it was on, he teased me a little before I began clawing at him. He smiled at me before finally entering me. He leaned down and pressed his forehead against mine as slowly moved in and out of me. After a few moments, he quickened his pace and I let out soft moans of pleasure. He held himself up with one arm as he took his other hand and began playing with me while he continued to drive into me. It took me no time at all before finishing. I continued to enjoy the experience for a while longer until he finished.

He settled next to me and I immediately placed my head on his chest. After about ten minutes of silent cuddling, Scott jumped up and put Elf into the dvd player.

Before I left Scott's that night, I finally asked him what he was doing for the holidays. "I actually go to Jersey to visit my grandparents. Both sets live there so we spend Christmas Eve with my mom's and then travel south to spend Christmas day with my dad's. I haven't mentioned that?"

I pouted and shook my head no. "I guess I won't really see you then."

Scott shrugged. "Unless you want to come to Jersey. I figured you'd be busy with your family."

I nodded. "Yeah, Christmas is pretty hectic for me, too."

"Yeah, and I mean if I was going to be here for Christmas, I would want you to come by for dessert or something, but I don't expect you to drive to Jersey. You'll meet my parents soon, I promise. They're dying to meet you anyway."

That brought a smile to my face. "Really?"

Scott nodded before giving me a kiss. "Of course."

I left Scott's house that night feeling completely confident about the state of our relationship. While we weren't spending the holidays together yet, he seemed to be showing me more affection with the passing of every day.

The holidays flew by, but I'm so excited for New Year's Eve! I feel like I've come really far this last year.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute present! I wonder how meeting the parents is going to go..

    http://sluttyisthenewblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete